Our quality policy
Maser's Quality Policy is underpinned by the Corporate Social Responsibility framework as its management model which also sets out social and environmental measures in its objectives.
The Quality Policy is part of the overall organisational management. Through the guidelines defined in its quality management system, Master Mic presents the following principles both to customers and employees:
- Quality is the collective responsibility shared across every component of the organisation. Ethical behaviour and management decision-making is an integral part of the company culture.
- Availability and flexibility to adapt to our customers' requirements and expectations in a dynamic, changing and competitive environment is required at every level of the organisation.
- Offering products and services which meet users/ customers' real needs, creating a two-way relationship of collaboration and satisfaction.
- Quality should not be achieved through control but rather through due compliance with existing procedures according to the ISO 9001: 2008 standard, developed through collaboration across all departments.
- Innovation as a means of fostering development and company sustainability.
- Promoting employee participation.
- Faults should be used as a learning process and to eliminate the causes which led to such faults.
- Continuous improvement will lead us to efficiency across all existing processes in the organisation.
The quality management system is applicable to:
Design, manufacture and marketing of electronic products for the areas of automation, energy, environment, transport and health.